Rachel’s experience includes:
- acting for Murray Goulburn in investigations by the ACCC and ASIC, a shareholder class action and proceedings commenced by the ACCC in the Federal Court of Australia for alleged contraventions of the consumer law
- acting for AGL in the ACCC’s Retail Electricity Inquiry, a gas services provider in the ACCC’s Gas Supply Inquiry, a media agency in the ACCC’s Digital Platforms Inquiry and Murray Goulburn in the ACCC’s Dairy Industry Inquiry
- acting for Wilson Security in relation to an enforceable undertaking given to the ACCC and advising on consumer law compliance
- advising a large retailer on competition law considerations relating to a business transformational project
- advising a number of clients in relation to merger control processes in Australia and associated competition law considerations
Rachel holds a Juris Doctor from the University of Melbourne and a Bachelor of Science from Monash University.
Rachel is qualified as a solicitor of the Supreme Court of Victoria and the High Court of Australia.