Rujrawin advises clients on complex domestic and international disputes.
Rujrawin advises on a range of domestic and international disputes, including international arbitration, complex civil cases, class actions, labour disputes, white-collar crime, anti-corruption and administrative law.
Fluent in Thai and English, Rujrawin was admitted to practice in 2016. He received a bachelor's degree in law with honours from Thammasat University, Bangkok, Thailand.
Lawyers License, Lawyers Council of Thailand – 2017
Experience & expertise
- one of the consortium comprising a public company that is a majority shareholder of Bangkok’s mass transit system company, a regional airline based in Bangkok and one of the largest engineering and construction public companies in Thailand in a dispute over an international airport project
- a progressive real estate company listed on the Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET) in a dispute over a construction agreement for a project by one of the largest global chain-brand hotels, valued at US$400 million
- a multinational real estate investment company in Macau on the enforcement of a Singapore International Arbitration Centre award in Thailand. The award, valued at US$200 million (approximately THB7 billion), was awarded for a contractual dispute with a group of entities forming a multi-business company in Southeast Asia*
- a reputable purveyor of duck at the Singapore International Arbitration Centre (expedited procedure) in a THB91 million (approximately US$2.7 million) contract dispute over indemnification for a tax levied by the Revenue Department*
- a subsidiary of one of the leading manufacturers and distributors of pulp and paper in Southeast Asia in a commercial dispute arising from a call and put option deed for approximately THB2,800 million. The matter was under contemplation at the Singapore International Arbitration Centre while an interim injunction was also filed at the Thai court to seek to prevent the sale of shares
- a large telecommunication company in a THB2 billion litigation claim (approximately US$60 million) over the revocation of business rehabilitation*
- a major mobile service provider in Thailand in a dispute at the Administrative Court regarding the revocation of the National Broadcasting and Telecommunication Commission’s order with regard to an additional payment during the remedy period
- a major mobile service provider in Thailand in a telecommunications dispute with the National Broadcasting and Telecommunication Commission (NBTC) and the state-owned telecommunication company over the utilisation of the 900MHz frequency
- one of the largest property developers listed on the Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET), with a portfolio worth approximately THB13,800 million, in a dispute over a construction agreement for several projects in Thailand
- a subsidiary of one of Japan’s largest general trading companies in a commercial dispute worth approximately THB150 million
- a subsidiary of one of the world's largest tyre and rubber companies in a commercial dispute over a breach of the sale and purchase agreement
- a leading foreign investment firm on a series of disputes arising from mutual investments worth more than THB10 billion*
- a major global film company in an employment matter before the labour court. The dispute involved the termination of employment of an executive-level employee*
- highly respected and globally renowned international arbitrators in successfully defending claims brought against them in the Thai court in their capacity as arbitrators in an ICC arbitration that had taken place in Bangkok. The claim was brought by the losing party at the arbitration and was entirely dismissed by the Court of First Instance
*experience prior to joining Herbert Smith Freehills