Ross is an Associate in the non-contentious construction team.
Ross has experience of acting for government bodies, funders, project companies, developers, employers, contractors and consultants on both domestic and cross-border construction matters. Previously Ross advised on both non-contentious and contentious construction and infrastructure projects and this experience of the full project lifecycle allows Ross to consider drafting through a contentious lens at the negotiation stage.
Prior to joining HSF, Ross worked in the construction team of an international law firm based in London. Ross has also previously spent time on secondment in Tanzania.
Experience & expertise
- advising a German contractor that formed one part of a joint venture to engineer, procure and construct an energy from waste facility in Cheshire
- advising a joint venture made up of international contractors in relation to a UK based tunnel project
- drafting and negotiating a port concession agreement and ancillary documents for the development of a port in East Africa
- acting for a major retailer on the negotiation of a construction contract and the related ancillary documents in connection with the development of an LNG refuelling facility
- advising a UK developer on the construction of a large mixed-use development in West London