Roger advises clients on real estate developments, transactions, investments and energy projects.
Roger undertakes a wide range of real estate work, focusing on property development, titling, transactions and renewable energy projects. He also has experience in environment and planning litigation in the Land and Environment Court of NSW and advising on disputes involving major property assets.
Roger is committed to providing clear and pragmatic legal advice while delivering commercial outcomes for clients.
Roger holds a Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Arts (Music) from the University of Sydney and is admitted to the Supreme Court of New South Wales and the High Court of Australia.
Experience & expertise
- the developer in relation to titling and development of 180 George St, Sydney (Salesforce Tower/Sydney Place)
- Mirvac on the development and leasing of the South Eveleigh precinct
- Greenland on the sale of the Primus Hotel to Pro-Invest Group, as well as the development of the Greenland Centre and Park Sydney Erskineville
- Real Utilities (subsidiary of Frasers Property) on embedded network arrangements at Edmondson Square, Discovery Point, Shell Cove, Burwood Brickworks (VIC) and Minnippi Quarter (QLD)
- Inchcape Australia Limited on the three-stage sale of the Trivett automotive business and real estate assets
- Mission Australia on the acquisition of affordable housing within the Ivanhoe Estate urban renewal project at Macquarie Park, Sydney