Ricardo is an associate in the finance practice in the Madrid office.
Ricardo advises banks, private equity firms, alternative lenders, borrowers and sponsors on a wide range of financing transactions including leveraged finance, acquisition finance, real estate finance, corporate finance, project finance and restructuring and refinancing transactions. In addition, Ricardo has been involved in several M&A transactions advising on corporate matters.
He has a Law and a Business Administration double degree awarded by IE University which he partially studied at the Robert H. Smith Business School – University of Maryland (United States of America). He also holds a master of Access to Legal Practice awarded by the Universidad Carlos III of Madrid.
Before joining the firm as a junior associate, he completed a 11-month full-time internship as a trainee lawyer in the Madrid office.
He speaks Spanish and English.
Experience & expertise
- Ardian Real Estate on the financing, granted by Banco Santander and Novo Banco, for the acquisition of an office building leased to the Spanish Tax Authorities located in Madrid, Spain
- Cubico Sustainable Investments on the refinancing of the financial debt of the Spanish entity Arenales Solar PS, owner of a concentrated solar power (CSP) plant located in Morón de la Frontera (Sevilla) of a generation capacity of 49.9MW
- Arcmont Asset Management and a group of RCF lenders, on a facilities agreement, granted to Fremman Capital, for the acquisition of the Palex Group, a leading distribution company in the hospital and healthcare sector
- a syndicate of lenders including ING, Banco Santander, CaixaBank, Targo Bank, Tresmares, Amundi, Alantra, among others, on the refinancing of the debt of Garnica Group, the global leader in plywood industry, participated by ICG
- Peninsula Capital on the financing, granted by a syndicate of financial entities, acting CaixaBank, as agent, for the acquisition of a majority stake in Dorsia, owner of the greatest chain of cosmetic surgery clinics in Europe, from Capza and Nexxus Iberia