Ralph is a Director at Prolegis Law. He has over 20 years’ experience advising clients on a wide range of corporate and commercial matters and is recognised in legal directories as a leading M&A expert.
Ralph’s practice focusses on private and public mergers and acquisitions as well as advising both investors and investees on private equity and venture capital fund investments. In addition, Ralph’s experience also includes a wide range of capital market transactions having been involved in initial public offerings and secondary equity fund raisings. Ralph’s clients include corporates ranging from start-ups to listed companies and MNCs as well as private investors, private equity funds and venture capital funds.
University of Sheffield, LLB (Hon), 1993
Read more about Herbert Smith Freehills Prolegis here.
Experience & expertise
- Infosys, a global leader in consulting, technology and next-generation services, in its partnership with Temasek Holdings to form a joint venture to support Temasek’s digital transformation journey. The joint venture integrated teams from Infosys and the operations of Temasek's wholly owned subsidiary in Singapore, Trusted Source, which delivers IT services to Temasek and a number of other clients
- Watatawa, a high-end public relations and communications agency in its acquisition by WE Communications
- Fintech start-up, Wallex Technologies, in relation to its Series A round funding
- Tuan Sing Holdings Ltd in the formation of various joint ventures to develop commercial/residential properties in Jakarta
- Ethan K in relation to investment by high-end luxury fashion house, by Heliconia Capital.BRC Asia Ltd in relation to the mandatory conditional cash offer by Esteel Enterprise Pte. Ltd
- M-Tech Air-con & Security Engineering Pte Ltd, a company in the air-conditioning industry in its acquisition by Far East Group Limited