Raji specialises in acquisitions and disposals, private equity transactions, joint ventures and shareholder arrangements.
Raji advises on a range of issues and transactions across a number of industries including public and private acquisitions and disposals, private equity transactions, joint ventures and shareholder arrangements.
Raji has a Bachelor of Laws and Legal Practice (Honours) and a Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting major) from the Flinders University of South Australia.
Experience & expertise
- acting for CIMIC Group Limited (formerly Leighton Group) on the sale of John Holland Group
- acquisition by Dimension Data of Oakton Group by scheme of arrangement
- acquisition by Navis Capital of Modern Star
- advising Advent Private Capital on its investment in Lake Imaging
- defence against APA Group’s hostile takeover bid for Hastings Diversified Utilities Trust
- acquisition by the TPG and Carlyle Group consortium of Healthscope Limited by scheme of arrangement