Prakash has experience in advising clients on a wide range of corporate matters including, cross-border mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures as well as regulatory compliance matters.
Prakash's prior experience includes advising:
- an Indian public-listed company on its acquisition of a telecommunications service provider*
- a German multinational company on its acquisition of a medical device manufacturer*
- a Singaporean public-listed company on a joint venture in the oil & gas industry in Malaysia*
- a Malaysian public-listed company on an intragroup business structure reorganisation*
* Experience prior to joining Herbert Smith Freehills
Prakash holds a Bachelor of Laws from Northumbria University. He was called to the Bar of England and Wales in 2018 and the Malaysian Bar in 2020.
He is fluent in English and Malay.