Peter regularly advises clients on a broad range of complex commercial disputes. Many of these disputes involve a cross-border element, and Peter has worked on both litigation and arbitration.
Peter has worked for various UK and international clients, particularly on shipping, financial services, insolvency and company law disputes. He also has a specific interest in media disputes and was seconded to Sky Ltd from March 2019 to August 2019.
Peter's experience includes advising:
- Sea Trucks Group Limited (in Liquidation) and related entities in relation to multinational disputes with the former management, shareholder and associate company of the group, resulting in over 100 proceedings worldwide
- a global technology company considering termination of contracts across multiple jurisdictions with an overseas supplier
- a professional services company in a defence of a claim for professional negligence in relation to a company's payment of an alleged unlawful dividend
- a European multinational oil and gas company in an international arbitration related to an alleged breach of an energy contract in Nigeria
- a Middle Eastern individual in High Court litigation regarding an alleged breach of an oral contract for services