Peter has experience in a wide range of structured and asset financing transactions, securitisation transactions, leasing work as well as general corporate financing arrangements.
He has worked with both financial institutions and corporate borrowers on a number of bilateral, club and syndicated facility arrangements and has advised managers and originators of securitisation funds. He also advises various financiers and corporate lessees in leasing and asset delivery and sale arrangements.
Peter has also been on a number of secondments to the in-house legal teams of Deutsche Bank AG, Sydney Branch and Maia Financial.
Peter's experience includes:
- advising Deutsche Bank as Co-ordinating Mandated Lead Arranger on the financing to the Key Safety Systems group to fund the acquisition of the global assets of Takata Corporation
- advising Maia Financial on the establishment of its new A$100,000,000 specialised asset finance fund
- advising a consortium consisting of Deutsche Bank, KKR and Värde on the financing of its acquisition of GE Capital’s Australian and New Zealand consumer finance business
- advising various corporate borrowers (including APA Group and AGL Group) in relation to their corporate financing arrangements (including bilateral and syndicated facilities and 144A, EMTN and MTN note offerings)
- advising various corporate lessees (including Virgin Australia) and financiers (including Commonwealth Bank of Australia and New Zealand Banking Group) in respect of leasing and asset financing transactions
Peter graduated from the University of Sydney in 2013 with a Bachelor of Laws and a Bachelor of Commerce (Finance). Peter was admitted to practice in 2014.