Pauline specialises in corporate debt restructuring, insolvency and bankruptcy proceedings, relating to French and international groups. This expertise has enabled her to be involved with commercial, banking and financial litigation cases, advising creditors, banks, financial lessors and factoring institutions as well as other debt providers.
Pauline's experience includes:
- AGRIPOLE (William Saurin) – Advised BPCE group regarding its restructuring and the contribution of New Money
- NECOTRANS – Advised a potential buyer regarding the takeover of the assets and businesses of one subsidiary of the Group
- RENAULT – Advised Renault regarding the takeover of the assets and activities of the ARCHE group which was in receivership
- LES BORDES GOLF INTERNATIONAL – Advised the investment fund RoundShield regarding the takeover of LBGI's debt in conciliation
- LUDENDO – Advised the bilateral banks regarding the acquisition of Financière Immobilière Bordelaise shares
Pauline is a member of the Paris Bar. She holds an advanced degree (DESS) in tax and business law from the University of Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne. Prior to joining Herbert Smith Freehills in January 2019, she worked as a lawyer specialising in restructuring, bankruptcy proceedings and dispute resolution within a French law firm well known for its restructuring practice.