Paul's clients include BHP Billiton, Caltex, DP World, Warner Bros and Goodman Fielder.
His experience includes:
- Austar: ACCC clearance application for FOXTEL’s acquisition of Austar
- ACCC clearance application for acquisition of National E-Conveyancing Development Ltd
- advising in relation to the operation of container terminals, including issues relating to the interface between the operation of container terminals and land-based transport carriers
- assessing the regulatory risks facing a fully privatised Telstra, particularly in relation to access pricing
- advising Rail Access Corporation the first access arbitration for the NSW rail network, and the NSW Minerals Council’s application for declaration of the Hunter Valley rail network before the NCC, Competition Tribunal and the Federal Court
Paul holds a Bachelor of Laws (First Class Honours) and a Bachelor of Commerce (First Class Honours) from the University of Melbourne.
Paul has acted for regulators and access seekers and providers in litigation and commercial transactions, in both regulated and unregulated industries.