She advises companies from various industry sectors and private equity firms in acquisition transactions, joint ventures and other forms of business alliance, including cross-border transactions. Her practice also includes advising on a wide range of corporate and finance matters and she is also active in corporate restructurings.
Patricia's experience includes advising
- Magnum Industrial Partners on the acquisition (LBO) of Iberchem, an international group of companies involved in the production of fragrances and flavours, and its subsequent sale
- Photobox, leading company of photographic printing industry, on the acquisition of 100% of the share capital of the holding company of Hofmann group, with subsidiaries in various jurisdictions
- Cofides/FIEX on a number of acquisitions of minority interests in international subsidiaries of Spanish companies within the infra and energy sectors
- Hotelbeds Group on the corporate restructuring of a group of companies located in multiple jurisdictions
- hibu plc and its Spanish subsidiaries on the £3.8 billion restructuring of its bank debt
Patricia has a degree in Law and Business Administration (E-3) awarded by the Universidad Pontificia Comillas (ICADE) in Madrid, partially studied at DePaul University in Chicago. She joined the firm in 2011.