She advises companies from various industry sectors and private equity firms in acquisition transactions, joint ventures and other forms of business alliance, including cross-border transactions. Her practice also includes advising on a wide range of corporate and finance matters and she is also active in corporate restructurings.
Patricia's experience includes advising
- Torreal on the disposal of the Spanish company Alcaliber which operates in the opiates business
- Quarza on the acquisition, from individual shareholders, of a majority stake of Hispamoldes, a Spanish company specialized in mould engineering and manufacturing and plastic injection for the automotive sector
- Magnum Industrial Partners
- on the acquisition of Iberchem, a group of companies involved in the production of fragances and flavours
- on the disposal of Iberchem, a group of companies involved in the production of fragances and flavours, to Euroazeo
- Compañía Española de Financiación del Desarrollo (COFIDES)
- on the acquisition of a minority stake in a concessionaire of a highway in the United States
- on the acquisition of a stake in Silicon Smelters, Grupo FerroAtlántica's South African subsidiary, to promote the development of several projects
- on the minority investment in the Chilean subsidiary of Globalvia, Sociedad Concesionaria Acciona Concesiones Ruta 160
- TUI Travel on the sale of Hotelbeds Group to Cinven Capital Management and the Canada Pension Plan Investment Board via an auction process
Patricia has a degree in Law and Business Administration (E-3) awarded by the Universidad Pontificia Comillas (ICADE) in Madrid, partially studied at DePaul University in Chicago. She joined the firm in 2011.