Pam advises clients in a broad range of matters, with an emphasis in complex civil commercial litigation, white collar defense, and internal investigations. She has worked on several high-stakes trials, representing leading companies in the fields of finance, pharmaceuticals, and energy. Pam spent several months on secondment to a global financial services company, aiding with internal investigations, regulatory inquiries and exams, and special projects for the General Counsel.
Pam also maintains an active pro bono practice, including representing a victim of domestic abuse in family law matters, for which she was awarded the 2019 “Above and Beyond” award by Sanctuary for Families.
Pam’s experience includes representing:
- plaintiff-heirs as trial counsel in eight-figure conversion case against a major New York auction house
- a telecom company in a dispute involving cybersecurity defense issues
- a large oil company in a potential defamation claim against industry news website
- an international internet services company in a securities fraud case involving English-law claims in federal court
- a financial services company in dispute involving fraudulent conveyance and breach-of-contract claims
- a leading commodities broker firm in a regulatory investigation relating to block trades
- two individuals named as defendants in the Democratic National Committee’s lawsuit concerning an alleged illegal conspiracy to disrupt the 2016 United States presidential election (all claims were dismissed at the pleadings stage)
- a leading pharmaceutical company in breach-of-contract dispute involving royalties arising from cutting edge *
- a leading energy company in high-stakes natural resource damages trial*
*Indicates experience acquired at a previous firm.
- New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Western District of New York
Pam obtained her J.D., magna cum laude, Order of the Coif, in 2013 from Fordham University School of Law, where she served as a Senior Articles Editor on the Fordham Law Review. She earned her B.A., magna cum laude, from Columbia University in 2006.
Pam clerked for the Hon. Wilma A. Lewis, Chief Judge, of the District Court for the Virgin Islands and for the Hon. Joseph A. Greenaway of the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit.