Pam has represented clients in a broad range of matters, with an emphasis in complex commercial litigation and government and internal investigations. She has worked on several high-stakes trials, representing leading companies in the fields of finance, pharmaceuticals, and energy. Pam spent several months on secondment to a major financial services company, aiding with internal investigations and responses to regulatory authorities.
Pamela's experience includes:
- represented plaintiffs in eight-figure conversion case against major New York auction house
- defended an international internet services company in securities fraud case in federal district court
- represented a financial services company in dispute involving fraudulent conveyance and breach-of-contract claims
- represented a leading pharmaceutical company in breach-of-contract dispute*
- defended a leading energy company in high-stakes natural resource damages trial*
*Indicates experience acquired at a previous firm.
- New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
Pam obtained her J.D., magna cum laude, Order of the Coif, in 2013 from Fordham University School of Law, where she served as a Senior Articles Editor on the Fordham Law Review. She earned her B.A., magna cum laude, from Columbia University in 2006. Pam clerked for the Hon. Wilma A. Lewis, Chief Judge, of the District Court for the Virgin Islands and for the Hon. Joseph A. Greenaway of the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit.