Pablo has experience in matters of dismissals, disciplinary sanctions, claims of law and quantity, substantial modifications of working conditions, collective disputes, corporate liability arising from accidents at work, Social Security, as well as in proceedings before the Public Administration in matters of administrative offences.
He has also provided legal advice to companies on business restructuring through the various forms of existing collective measures, especially through the design, negotiation and processing of collective dismissals.
Pablo's experience includes advising:
- Cobre Las Cruces on the defence of labour proceedings before the Spanish Labour Courts
- Ascensia Diabetes Care Holdings AG on employment-related matters
- Costco Wholesale Spain S.L.U. providing ongoing advice on employment-related matters
- Consorcio Español Alta Velocidad Meca Medina: on employment-related matters
- Renewable Power Capital providing ongoing advice on employment-related matters.
Before joining Herbert Smith Freehills, Pablo worked for a leading law firm as a lawyer in their Employment division.
Pablo has a Law Degree by Universidad San Pablo Ceu de Madrid. He has also completed a master's degree about the Access to the Legal Profession at the Instituto de Estudios Bursátiles (I.E.B). Additionally he has completed a master's degree in Legal and Labor advisory services for companies at the Centro de Estudios Financieros (C.E.F). In addition to Spanish as his native language, Pablo is also fluent in English.