Priyanka is a senior associate based in the London and Milan IP teams. She specialises in contentious and non-contentious patent work, with a special focus on the European market.
Priyanka is an experienced patent litigator with extensive experience in coordinating complex, multi-jurisdictional patent litigation matter for big players, particularly in the healthcare sector. She also has experience litigating high value patent cases in the UK High Court and Court of Appeal. In addition to pure litigation work, Priyanka is also a specialist in the area of Supplementary Protection Certificates (SPCs), healthcare regulatory law, and in providing commercial and strategic advice centered around IP, such as in relation to settlements and patent licences.
Priyanka is qualified in England and Wales and in India.
Experience & expertise
- Biogen on multi-jurisdictional patent dispute concerning key products
- Sanofi on multi-jurisdictional patent dispute concerning key products
- Ariosa on a multi-jurisdictional patent dispute concerning its Harmony® non-invasive prenatal genetic test
- Foundation Medicine on a multi-jurisdictional patent dispute concerning its FoundationOne® Liquid companion diagnostic product
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche in relation to IP strategy concerning various key products
- Gilead on its IP rights in relation to their TRUVADA® product in UK and Europe