Priscilla specialises in dispute resolution, with a focus on regulatory and internal investigations, class action litigation and compliance issues.
Priscilla is an experienced commercial litigator, advising leading Australian and global companies across a range of industries, including mining and resources, energy, banking, infrastructure and pharmaceutical sectors.
Priscilla specialises in commercial disputes, regulatory and internal investigations, class action litigation and compliance issues.
In her corporate governance and compliance practice, she has particular experience in investigations, corporate crime, anti-bribery and corruption, modern slavery, whistleblowing and trade sanctions matters.
Priscilla acts in significant proceedings in the Federal Court of Australia and state Supreme Courts. Across her disputes, investigations and compliance work, Priscilla has experience in matters with a multi-jurisdictional dimension, including advising on issues in countries across Asia, UK, US and Africa.
Priscilla brings together strategic and commercial legal advice, strong project management skills and dedicated client service.
Priscilla holds a Bachelor of Laws and a Bachelor of Arts (International Relations) from the University of Queensland.
Priscilla graduated with First Class Honours and the University Medal in Law. She was an Associate in the Federal Court of Australia prior to joining Herbert Smith Freehills.
Priscilla is admitted in the Supreme Court of Queensland and the High Court of Australia.
Experience & expertise
- defending a securities class action brought by multiple plaintiffs, which is presently before the Supreme Court of NSW
- acting for the Commonwealth Bank of Australia in civil penalty proceedings brought by AUSTRAC in the Federal Court under the Australian Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing legislation
- acting for an energy company on various issues, including class action risks
- acting for ASX-listed companies in relation to various regulatory investigations and assisting companies with strategic advice in relation to regulatory issues
- assisting companies with their corporate compliance and governance programs, focusing on anti-bribery and corruption, trade sanctions, modern slavery, and whistleblower matters
- advising and acting for multiple ASX listed and global companies in relation to sanctions regimes and trade sanctions compliance
- advising clients on corporate crime related investigations across Australia, Asia, UK, US and Africa
- acting for a leading telecommunications company in a multi-jurisdictional dispute over an acquisition and reputationally sensitive issues relating to allegations of misleading and deceptive conduct
- acting for an international pharmaceutical company in damages proceedings brought in the Federal Court relating to patent infringement