Perry is a solicitor in our projects team, who is based in our Melbourne office.
Perry advises clients both in Australia and the Middle East on the procurement and delivery of infrastructure and energy projects including construction, PPPs, infrastructure and general procurement. His sector experience includes transport (road, rail and wharves), renewable energy, defence procurement and large scale commercial and residential developments.
Perry has a deep interest in the structuring and delivery of major projects, with his background in Environment & Planning law from a prior law firm enabling him to take a whole of project approach to delivering outcomes for his clients.
Perry holds a Juris Doctor and Bachelor of Arts from the University of Melbourne.
Experience & expertise
- Victorian Department of Transport and Planning in respect of the drafting and management of major supply and maintenance contracts related to its procurement of Melbourne’s Next Generation Trams
- A major Australian developer in respect of its commercial and residential developments in Melbourne and Sydney including the Melbourne Quarter Tower Precinct
- A confidential Middle-Eastern developer in respect of a range of its commercial arrangements across various major projects and minor procurements, including the drafting and tendering of construction contracts, supply and maintenance agreements, cooperation agreements, and carbon credit purchase contracts
- EnergyCo in respect of the Central-West Orana Renewable Energy Zone, in relation to preparing and advising on structuring, tendering and relevant contractual documentation
- Scape in respect of the drafting and tendering of managing contractor and construction contracts for fit-out works in Melbourne