Pindy is a Senior Associate in the London tax team.
Pindy specialises in corporate tax work with particular experience in mergers and acquisitions (including cross-border transactions within the energy sector) and corporate reorganisations. He also has expertise in relation to property transactions as well as transactions in both equity capital and debt capital markets.
Experience & expertise
- the Bazalgette Consortium on its successful bid to become the Infrastructure Provider for the £4.2 billion "super sewer" Thames Tideway Tunnel project
- Horiba on its acquisition of MIRA, the UK-based vehicle engineering and consultancy company
- CNPC on its acquisition of a stake in ENI's Mozambique upstream assets
- Bharti Airtel on its US$10.7 billion acquisition of the mobile telecommunications business of Zain in 15 African jurisdictions
- Sky on its up to £7 billion acquisition of Sky Italia and Sky Deutschland from 21st Century Fox