Peijing is an Associate at our Joint Operation firm Kewei in Shanghai. Peijing advises on cross-border commercial litigation and international arbitration.
Peijing specialises in China-related commercial disputes and international arbitration, both internationally and in China. She has experience advising multinational corporations, private equity funds, state-owned enterprises and high net worth individuals. Her practices cover disputes in manufacturing, energy and hotel sectors, as well as relating to joint ventures, M&A transactions and other types of commercial contracts. She also has experience in advising clients on financial regulatory compliance matters.
She obtained her bachelor's degree in law from East China University of Political Science and Law in Shanghai, and gained a master's degree in law from Pepperdine University School of Law in the United States.
Peijing is qualified in China and New York. She is fluent in English and a native speaker of Mandarin Chinese.
Experience & expertise
- an HKIAC arbitration over a dispute arising out of a failed transaction under an SPA for a China-based conglomerate and a number of PRC High Net Worth Individuals against offshore companies controlled by a leading PE fund
- an HKIAC arbitration over a dispute relating to a breach of contract by a hotel owner and termination of the hotel management contract for a multinational hospitality company
- an LCIA arbitration over a take-or-pay supply agreement dispute for a Chinese-owned multinational photovoltaic energy company against one of the largest polysilicon producers
- an ICC arbitration over a joint venture dispute for a Japanese convenience store franchise chain against a Chinese-owned corporate group
- a CIETAC arbitration over a dispute arising out of an international sale of goods contract for a multinational mineral manufacturing company against one of the largest steel producers in Europe