Paula is a senior associate specialized in M&A and corporate transactions.
Paula has extensive experience advising investment funds in the structure and implementation of M&A transactions, private equity investments, joint ventures and corporate restructuring. In addition she has experience in corporate law, corporate governance, head office advisory and corporate housekeeping.
Paula has a Law degree and International Relations certificate awarded by Universidad Pontificia de Comillas (ICADE) in Madrid, partially studied at Macquarie University (Sydney). She also holds an LLM from Instituto de Empresa, part of which she studied at the University of Virginia (UVA).
Experience & expertise
- Asterion Industrial Partners on the acquisition of Telefónica group's radio-links network in Spain from Telefónica de España and Telefónica Móviles España
- Equitix Investment Management on the acquisition of 55% of the share capital of Telecom Castilla-La Mancha, one of the largest independent tower companies in Spain owned by Teleseñal and Inversiones Corporativas, by a Spanish special purpose vehicle fully-owned and managed by the client
- Magnum Industrial Partners on the acquisition of Indiba, a company specialised in the design, manufacture and distribution of products and devices for use by medical, physiotherapy and beauty specialists, through a competitive auction process
- The Carlyle Group España on the acquisition of 39% stake in Jeanología, a leading company in sustainable and efficient finishing technologies for textile, coding, packaging, and other industrial applications
- Torreal on the disposal of the Spanish company Alcaliber which operates in the opiates business