Paul is a Partner based in our Paris office.
Paul advises on corporate and projects matters, primarily in the energy and resources sector, with particular experience in acquisitions and disposals and joint venture arrangements.
Paul joined the firm's Paris office in 2012 and returned there in June 2020 after three years based in Johannesburg. Prior to his career in private practice, Paul spent a number of years in the public policy and inter-governmental relations sector focusing on capacity building projects in various African jurisdictions.
Experience & expertise
- bp on its involvement in the Greater Tortue-Ahmeyim LNG development, offshore Senegal and Mauritania
- BHP on its divestment of mining assets in the Republic of Guinea
- Chevron on its upstream interests in the Republic of Congo
- Genmin on the development of an iron ore project in Gabon
- a confidential FTSE 100 client on a long-term gas sales agreement in connection with a gas-to-power project in North Africa
- a leading European oil and gas client on various upstream acquisitions and disposals in Africa and South East Asia