Pannalin is a corporate law specialist with a focus on cross-border transactions.
Pannalin is a corporate law specialist with a particular focus on cross-border and domestic M&A, foreign investment, corporate restructuring and capital markets.
Pannalin has over 11 years of experience advising Thai and international clients on complex public and private M&A transactions, joint ventures, foreign investment, regulatory and licensing requirements in a diverse range of sectors, such as financial institutions, financial services, energy, TMT, automotive, food and beverage, manufacturing, consumer and retails.
She also has experience in capital market transactions and has advised numerous publicly listed and privately held companies, Thai and international securities companies and commercial banks on Thai securities and exchange related laws and transactions, including initial public offerings, tender offer and block trade transactions.
Pannalin has extensive experience in conducting legal due diligence exercises, drafting and negotiation of transaction documents and closing arrangements on multi-jurisdiction M&A and capital market transactions, as well as advising on business licences and regulatory approvals.
Experience & expertise
- TMB Bank Public Company Limited on its approximate US$5.5 billion merger with Thanachart Bank Public Company Limited, Thailand's largest bank merger
- MUFJ Bank Ltd. on its voluntary tender offer for Bank of Ayudhya, largest ever acquisition by a Japanese bank in Asia, with a deal value in excess of USD 6 billion
- ERGO Group, Munich Re’s primary insurance arm, on the acquisition of a 40% stake in Thaisri Insurance Public Company Limited, marked Ergo Group’s first entry into the insurance market in Thailand
- Thai Union Group Public Company Limited on its acquisition of American casual dining restaurant Red Lobster, one of the largest outbound M&A deals involving a Thai company in 2016 with investment valued at more than USD 575 million
- Yili Group, top dairy products producer in China, on its acquisition of Chomthana Ltd., Thailand's largest ice cream producer