Oxana is an international projects and construction lawyer. She advises owners, lenders and contractors on industrial construction projects in the gas processing, petrochemical, power and other sectors and works with the biggest Russian project owners, major international and Russian financial institutions, as well as most of the key international technology providers and contractors. She regularly presents at various industry conferences.
Among other things, Oxana specializes in project development, design, technology licensing, construction and procurement matters, contract strategies and project management, as well as project finance related aspects. Her unique industry experience, understanding of technical and commercial issues and pragmatic approach with a focus on risks and overall strategy has helped many projects achieve efficient and successful completion.
Clients truly appreciate the value Oxana brings to the projects noting that "she is an excellent negotiator" and outlining "her impressive performance efficiency".
Oxana's experience includes advising:
- RusChemAlliance (JV of Gazprom and RusGazDobycha) in relation to all legal aspects of its new integrated gas processing and LNG liquefaction project development in Ust-Luga, Russia, including construction strategy, front end design documentation and EPC contracts and the feedstock and supply contracts
- Gazprom Pererabotka Blagoveshchensk in connection with construction, procurement and financing of Amur gas processing plant including preparing and negotiating construction contracts (including EPC) and EPSS contracts, technology license, supply and other project agreements
- LUKOIL on technology licences, supply contracts, FEED contracts, contract strategy and potential project financing in connection with the development of a greenfield downstream project in Russia and potential construction of two new polypropylene units in Russia and Bulgaria
- Amur Gas Chemical Complex (SIBUR’s subsidiary) on the FEED and EPSS contracts for construction of the Amur Gas Chemical Complex
- Norilsk Nickel on the EPC contract for the construction of a USD1.7 billion exhaust gas purification/sulphur recovery facility at its operating iron and steel plant in Norilsk