Oxana is an international projects and construction lawyer with specific industry expertise in gas processing, petrochemical, power, infrastructure and construction sectors. Her experience includes advising clients on project development, design, technology licensing, construction and procurement as well as real estate, corporate and project finance related aspects.
Oxana has worked with the biggest Russian project owners as well as most of the key international technology providers and contractors.
Oxana understands the positions of both the owners and the contractors. She has pragmatic and commercial approach with a focus on risks and overall strategy, which is critical to quick and successful completion of projects.
Oxana's experience includes advising:
- Gazprom Pererabotka Blagoveshchensk as the project company's legal adviser in connection with construction, procurement and financing of a gas processing plant in Amur region
- one of the largest Russian mining and iron and steel companies on the EPC contract for construction of the exhaust gas purification facility at the operating iron and steel plant
- Rusatom Overseas in connection with construction of Paks-II nuclear power plant in Hungary with the value exceeding Eur12 bln., including advising on the EPC contract
- Eurocement on EPC and EPS contracts for the modernisation and reconstruction of several cement plants in Russia and the CIS
- Balkhash Thermal Power Plant (a project company owned by Samruk Energy, Samsung and KEPKO) on construction, development, operation and financing of a 1,320 MW coal-fired power plant in Kazakhstan, including EPC, capacity purchase, coal supply, O&M contracts and other project documents
Oxana graduated with honours from the international law department of the Moscow State Institute for International Relations (MGIMO). She joined the firm in 2006.