Olivia has experience in the areas of project finance, infrastructure, corporate finance and syndicated lending in Australia. She has acted for both financiers and sponsors on a range of project finance and corporate finance transactions.
Olivia helps clients to negotiate project finance loans, corporate finance loans, interest rate and foreign exchange swaps and derivatives. She also regularly manages legal due diligence processes for clients who are seeking to develop or acquire power assets in Australia.
Olivia provides advice to clients on the negotiation and documentation of complex financing transactions to achieve the desired commercial outcomes.
Olivia’s experience includes advising:
- Stockyard Hill Wind Farm: advising the Mandated Lead Arrangers on the project financing for the development, construction, operation and maintenance of Goldwind’s 530MW Stockyard Hill Wind Farm
- Collgar Wind Farm refinancing: advising the Sponsors in relation to the AUD$370 million refinancing of the Collgar Wind Farm in Merredin, Western Australia
- Murra Warra: advising ANZ, Coca Cola Amatil Limited and The University of Melbourne in relation to the negotiation of offtake arrangements in respect of the Murra Warra Wind Farm
- Telstra refinancing: advising Lenders on the refinancing of Telstra’s $1 billion corporate debt facility in incorporating an addition $500 million corporate debt facility
- Ausgrid: advising on financing matters in relation to Ausgrid’s restructure for the acquisition of Active Stream.
Olivia holds a Bachelor of Laws (Honours) and Bachelor of Commerce from Monash University. Olivia is admitted to practice in the Supreme Court of Victoria.