Olivia has worked on high-value disputes across a number of sectors and industries, with particular experience of claims relating to the construction and engineering, infrastructure and projects sectors. Olivia has acted in arbitrations under the rules of the ICC, LCIA and JCAA, and has experience in advising on litigation in the Technology and Construction Court.
Olivia's experience includes advising:
- a project company in a SIAC arbitration on disputes arising out of the construction of a refinery and petrochemical complex in South East Asia
- a national oil company in respect of an ICC arbitration regarding the termination of an EPC Contract for the expansion of an oil refinery due to extensive defective works
- a public transport authority on a procurement claim brought in the Technology and Construction Court by an unsuccessful bidder
- an Australian engineering contractor in an LCIA arbitration concerning termination of an EPCM contract by the Employer
- a Saudi car distributor in a JCIA arbitration concerning termination of a distributorship agreement