Olga advises clients on infrastructure projects, including PPP /concession projects across Europe. She has developed particular expertise in Central and Eastern Europe, Russia and the CIS.
Olga advises public clients (state authorities, state-owned and regional companies), domestic and foreign private investors (including infrastructure funds and financial organisations) on all aspects of transport projects (airports, roads, rail roads, ports, parking), utilities (water supply, heating systems, waste disposal) and energy projects.
Every year since 2007 Chambers Europe has ranked Olga Revzina in the highest tier of PPP specialists.
Olga's recent experience includes advising:
- Belgrade Nikola Tesla International airport in Serbia
Advising a bidding consortium comprising of Incheon International Airport Corporation (South Korea), IC Ictas Altypi Yitirimlari VE Isletme A.S. (Turkey), VTB Capital Infrastructure Holdings Limited (Cyprus) on the project for the construction, maintenance and operation of the Belgrade Nikola Tesla International airport in Serbia
- The Central Ring Road in Moscow Region (section 3)
Advising the winner of a concession tender (DSK Avtoban) on a PPP project for the construction of the Central Ring Road in Moscow Region (section 3). European Energy and Infrastructure Deal of the Year 2017, The Lawyer
- Infrastructure projects in Croatia and Romania
Advising a leading private investor on a number of projects in Croatia and Romania, including bid preparation regarding construction of Peljesac bridge project
- M11 Moscow - St. Petersburg toll motorway (sections 7 and 8: 543km – 684km)
Advising the Russian Highways State Company (Avtodor) on M11 Moscow - St. Petersburg toll motorway (sections 7 and 8: 543km – 684km)
- The Western High Speed Diameter (WHSD) toll road
Advising the Government of St Petersburg on the construction and operation of the Western High Speed Diameter (WHSD) toll road
- Infrastructure projects in the CIS
Advising on a number of infrastructure projects in the CIS market, including the "Big Almaty Ring Road" (BAKAD) and Ekibastuz GRES in Kazakhstan, Chisinau International Airport in Moldova, the first toll road PPP project in the Republic of Kyrgyzstan
Selected accolades include:
- ‘open-minded, very attentive and fully understands client needs’
Legal500 EMEA 2017
- ‘one of the big names’ in the PPP market'
Chambers Europe 2016
- ‘an excellent knowledge of domestic and foreign market players, which allows the team to smoothly deliver the desired result’
- Olga Revzina is ‘a true expert with the full set of skills’
- ‘Client-oriented’ practice head Olga Revzina has ‘outstanding knowledge of the transport industry, particularly roads’
- Herbert Smith Freehills CIS LLP fields ‘smart, helpful, reliable lawyers with strong business acumen and a very deep understanding of the PPP market’
Olga actively participates in the improvement of PPP legislation and is a member of PPP work groups at the State Duma and the Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation and a member of the steering work group of the Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs Committee for PPP and investment policy.
Olga graduated from the Moscow State University law school.
Olga is a Russian and French advocate (a member of the Paris Bar and the Moscow Bar). She speaks fluent English and French.