Olivia is a corporate lawyer in our Projects, Energy and Infrastructure Group.
Olivia is experienced in public and private M&A and joint venture arrangements. Olivia has experience advising ASX listed companies in complex transactions, and acting for both vendors and investors on private mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and other commercial arrangements.
Olivia was a Lawyers Weekly 30 under 30 finalist for Commercial and Mergers & Acquisitions in 2023 and for Commercial in 2022.
Olivia holds a Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Arts from Monash University.
Experience & expertise
- CleanPeak Energy on its acquisition of Mugga Lane Solar Farm*
- CleanPeak Energy on its acquisition of the Barangaroo South Precinct Utility Business from Lendlease*
- ASX-listed Mainstream Holdings on its scheme of arrangement with APEX Group which saw APEX Group acquire the equity interests in Mainstream Holdings for $415 million*
- Zoe Foster Blake and Go-To Skincare on sale of 50.1% of business to beauty and wellness company BWX*
* Experience prior to joining Herbert Smith Freehills