Oli is a senior associate in the firm's corporate energy and infrastructure practice.
His experience includes advising on a range of private M&A, project development and general commercial matters. In the energy sector, he has experience of physical and virtual power purchase agreements, including private wire arrangements. Within the infrastructure sector, he has particular experience of the rail sector.
Experience & expertise
- Birmingham Highways Limited, a project company, in connection with the high-profile restructuring and re-procurement of the Birmingham Highways project, a 25 year PFI concession which began in 2010
- HS1 Limited in relation to commercial, regulatory and operational matters
- Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners in relation to its on-site electricity and heat supply arrangements for its 27MW dedicated biomass CHP plant in Kent
- High Speed Two (HS2) Limited in relation to its rolling stock contracts
- ThomasLloyd Energy Impact Trust plc in relation to the acquisition of seed assets comprising solar power plants in India and the Philippines in connection with its listing on the London Stock Exchange