Olga is an associate in the firm’s Corporate practice, with a focus on the energy and infrastructure sectors.
Her experience includes advising private investors, public authorities, international financial institutions and state-owned entities on energy and infrastructure projects in various jurisdictions.
Experience & expertise
- a major international investor on a renewable energy PPP for the construction of a major onshore wind farm in Kazakhstan
- IC Ictas Astaldi ICA Insaat Anonim Sirketi, the general contractor retained by the concessionaire for the design and construction of Sections 7 & 8 (km 543-646 and km 646-684) of the M11 Moscow-St. Petersburg motorway toll road, in relation to all issues arising in connection with an EPC contract and a concession agreement over the course of the construction process and commissioning of the road
- CCCC-Makyol consortium on its bid for Ploiesti-Brasov Highway Project from the pre-qualification stage, the bidding stage and the negotiation stage
- a joint venture between Russia-China Investment Fund for Regional Development and Far East and Baikal Region Development Fund, on negotiation and conclusion of contracts regarding use and maintenance of railway infrastructure with Russian Railways in connection with the project for construction and operation of "Tongjiang-Nizhneleninskoye" bridge over the Amur river between Russia and China
- Government of the Russian Federation on Platon Electronic Toll Collection (ETC) system concession project, introduced to facilitate and process the collection of toll charges offsetting the damage caused to Russian Federal Highways by vehicles exceeding 12 tons of gross vehicle weight, and concession on implementation of automatic number plate recognition (ANPR) systems to identify the vehicles and weigh-in-motion (WIM) systems