Noor regularly advises on complex, cross-border M&A, private equity, joint venture and debt & equity capital markets transactions across the Middle East. Noor is particularly experienced in public company work covering focusing on equity transactions including IPOs, block trades and mandatory takeovers, disclosures and strategic investor investments.
Based in the UAE since 2013, Noor has extensive experience advising a broad range of domestic and international clients, across a number of sectors including banks, financial buyers, real estate and TMT sectors. Noor is trilingual in English, Arabic and French.
Noor's experience includes advising:
- ASMA Capital Partners (in its capacity as a fund manager of the IDB Fund II) in connection with its investment in a Saudi Arabian port operator and a towers operator in Myanmar*
- ACWA Power in connection with the sale of a minority stake in a Saudi power plant to Arab Petroleum Investments Corporation*
- Kuwait Foreign Petroleum Exploration Company, a government related entity owned by the State of Kuwait, in connection with the proposed acquisition of numerous gas assets in Pakistan*
- Integrated Financial Group, a group member of Abu Dhabi Financial Group, on the merger between Shuaa Capital and 2 regulated financial services entities*
- Emirates Digital Wallet in connection with a joint venture between 16 major banks in the UAE relating to the development and operation of a mobile wallet payment system in the UAE known as MWallet*
*prior to joining Herbert Smith Freehills