Noémie also advises public and private companies in general corporate advisory work.
Noémie's experience includes advising:
- the infrastructure fund Marguerite on the sale of its equity interest in three French companies launching very high-speed fiber projects located in the Grand Est, Alsace and Haute-Garonne regions of France with nearly 1.7 million fiber optic connections dedicated to individuals, institutions and companies
- InfraVia Capital Partners, a French investment firm dedicated to the infrastructure sector, on the creation of a 50/50 joint venture with Liberty Global Ventures, a global provider of video, high-speed internet and communications services, for the deployment of fiber-to-the-home (FTTH) networks in Germany
- For-Bzh, a family office of the Samsic group, a leader in the field of business services, on the acquisition of Hotel la Falaise Dinard, owner of the Novotel Thalassa Dinard hotel from businessmen based in Oman
- Blackstone on the French aspects of the $1bn acquisition from the Piramal Group of its "glass" business specialised in the manufacture of glass packaging for the pharmaceutical, cosmetics and alcohol industries (including its French subsidiary, Piramal Glass Europe)
- Danone SA on its investment in Impact Water Nigeria
Noémie Laurin joined the corporate department in 2015 as an associate. She is a graduate from the University Paris Nanterre where she obtained a Master's degree in business law and she also holds a LLB degree in English and French law with Maitrise from the University of Essex, Colchester (UK).