Natassia’s practice spans all aspects of the employment relationship, including employment litigation, equal opportunity and discrimination, termination of employment, enterprise bargaining, industrial disputes, workplace investigations and regulatory support.
Natassia’s recent experience includes:
- a broad range of disputes including claims relating to unfair dismissal, adverse action and discrimination
- advising on general employment matters
- advising on labour hire licensing issues
- assisting clients with WHS-related litigation including administrative reviews and prosecutions
- award and enterprise agreement related matters and claims, including the resolution of disputes and enterprise agreement approval issues
- issues around management and termination of employees disciplinary procedures, and the management of ill and injured employees
Natassia holds a Bachelor of Laws (Honours) and a Bachelor of International Studies (Distinction). She is admitted to practice as a solicitor in the High Court of Australia and the Supreme Court of Victoria.