With experience in a wide spectrum of commercial disputes across a range of sectors, Natasha's practice has increasingly focused on restructuring, turnaround and insolvency (RTI) scenarios and professional and financial services litigation.
Natasha's clients include professional services firms, funds, private equity houses, banks and insolvency practitioners. She has a wealth of experience advising on matters involving allegations of negligence, particularly in the financial services sector. She also has experience in the field of Commercial Agency.
Natasha has advised on a number of the largest and most complex cases of recent years and is recognised for her technical excellence and commercial approach.
Natasha's experience includes,
- FSCS including in relation to large scale financial misselling claims arising out of the insolvency of Keydata
- Arab Banking Corporation (B.S.C.) and ABC Islamic Bank (E.C.) on their successful multi-party High Court litigation against the Algosaibi partnership
- advising a leading private equity firm in connection with claims in professional negligence against its professional advisers
- professional services firms in defence of high value professional negligence claims
- Thames River Capital and GML on successful High Court litigation against the majority shareholders of First Investment Bank
Natasha trained at the firm and joined its disputes team as an associate in 2005.