Natasha specialises in the resources sector, with experience in mining operational, project and transactional matters.
Natasha’s recent experience includes:
- drafting and negotiation of construction and procurement contracts for mining operations including contract mining agreements, construction contracts, services and supply agreements
- negotiation and implementation of construction and procurement contracts for mine development and expansion projects
- negotiation of transport and logistics contracts
- mining project and procurement disputes
- asset sale and purchase agreements and share sale agreements
- farmin and joint venture agreements
- contractual restructure of a power business, including gas sale and purchase agreements, power purchase agreements and power station operation and maintenance agreement
- commodity sales agreements
- drafting standard form mining procurement contracts for Australian operations
- lease, licence and land access agreements
Natasha holds a Bachelor of Laws and a Bachelor of Science (Geology) from the University of Canterbury.
Prior to joining Herbert Smith Freehills, Natasha worked as a mine geologist and in-house lawyer for an international mining company.