Nanda is fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Jaguar Land Rover on its joint venture project with Chery Automobile Corporation in China
- United Technologies Corporation on its voluntary conditional general offer for all the outstanding shares and options of GST Holdings, a leading fire alarm system and solution provider in the PRC which was previously listed in Hong Kong and was subsequently privatised after the transaction
- Grace Semiconductor on its offshore and onshore mergers with Hua Hong Semiconductor
- Associated British Foods on the acquisition of various sugar mills in China and the related PRC antitrust filing
- Norske Skogindustrier ASA on its divestment of China assets to Shandong Huatai Paper, a PRC listed paper making company
Nanda is based in Shanghai. Her practice covers a wide range of corporate and commercial work including M&A, foreign direct investment, private equity, joint ventures, corporate restructuring, competition law and regulatory compliance matters in China.
Her clients include multi-national corporations and Chinese companies in a broad range of sectors, including aerospace, automobile, chemical, food and beverages, financial services, pharmaceutical, real estate, retail and TMT.