Nadine helps clients with limited recourse project financing, acquisition financing, borrowing base lending, as well as public private partnerships.
Nadine has advised on a range of multi-jurisdictional transactions across the United Kingdom, Europe, Africa and Australia retaining a primary focus on major energy, power, oil & gas and infrastructure projects.
Nadine supports equity investors, infrastructure funds and funders on the refinancing, acquisition, divestment and disposal of such project assets. These financing arrangements have involved bank debt (underwrites, syndicated, club and bilateral facilities), US private placement, debt capital markets issues or a combination.
Nadine is able to draw on her experience to provide advice to clients on the structuring, negotiation and documentation of complex financing transactions and achieve the desired commercial outcome.
Nadine’s recent experience includes:
- the relevant Sponsors in relation to their financing arrangements for the CityLink, Clem7, M5, M7, Eastern Distributor, Hills Motorway and Lane Cove Tunnel toll roads
- the Mandated Lead Arrangers of the project financing of Goldwind Australia’s 530MW Stockyard Hill Wind Farm in Victoria
- the Sponsors in relation to the project financing of the Haughton Solar Farm in Queensland
- the financiers on the project financing of the 336MW Dundonnell wind farm as part of the broader corporate portfolio financing
- the borrower in relation to the refinancing of the Willogoleche of the 119MW Willogoleche wind farm in South Australia. The refinancing was undertaken as part of the establishment of ENGIE Australia & New Zealand new renewable energy portfolio in Australia
Nadine holds a Bachelor of Laws (Honours) and Bachelor of Arts from Monash University. Nadine is admitted to practice in the Supreme Court of Victoria. Nadine worked in the London office of Herbert Smith Freehills from March 2015 to November 2017.