Nikesh is a corporate associate with a particular focus on private equity, impact investment and growth capital transactions.
Nikesh has a range of experience acting for financial sponsors, institutional investors, portfolio companies and management teams on a broad range of transactions, including acquisitions, leveraged buyouts, venture and growth capital investments, disposals and other corporate matters.
Nikesh is also a member of the Global Alliance of Impact Lawyers and the Global Impact Investing Network.
Nikesh holds a MSci in Natural Sciences (first class) from University College London. He completed the Graduate Diploma in Law and the Legal Practice Course at BPP Law School (London). He is qualified in England and Wales and joined Herbert Smith Freehills in 2023.
During his training contract with an international firm, Nikesh spent six months on secondment in its Singapore office and has previously undertaken client secondments to businesses in the insurance space.
Experience & expertise
- Phoenix Equity Partners on its investment in Logiq, a leading UK-based cyber security specialist*
- O.C.S. Group Limited on the sale of its facilities services business to Clayton, Dubilier & Rice*
- Epiris on its acquisition of Sepura, a global leader in the design, development and supply of digital radio devices and associated ecosystems for mission-critical applications*
- CGE Partners on its investment in Datapharm, a leading provider of regulatory-driven medicines information and software solutions to the pharmaceutical industry*
- August Equity and management shareholders on the sale of the Zenergi Group, a market leading energy and sustainability services provider, to ECI Partners*
- Inflexion and all other shareholders, on the sale of Medivet Group Holdings Limited to CVC Capital Partners VIII*
*Experience gained prior to joining HSF