Nick is a senior associate in the Real Estate team based in London.
Nick provides advice on a full range of real estate services including purchases and disposals, joint venture investments, developments, letting and finance transactions for institutional and overseas investors, funds developers and corporates on some of the most high profile transactions in the United Kingdom.
Experience & expertise
- Brookfield on the acquisition, development, financing and letting of 100 Bishopsgate, London, a 40 storey City of London tower building which is the London headquarters of tenants such as Royal Bank of Canada, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP and Jefferies International Limited
- Public Sector Pension Investment Board (PSP) on the creation of a £500 million 'build-to-rent' (BTR) residential property joint venture with Long Harbour, a UK real estate and asset-backed investment manager specialising in the BTR sector and on its subsequent joint venture with Long Harbour and Cadillac Fairview to form a £1.5 billion BTR platform
- Canada Pension Plan Investment Board on several UK investments including its 50:50 development joint venture with Land Securities Group to redevelop The Nova Estate (a c. £1 billion mixed use office, retail and residential scheme) and on its subsequent sale of its interest in The Nova Estate in London for £445 million to Suntec Real Estate Investment Trust and ARA Dunedin Asset Management, on the c. £200 million joint venture acquisition with Federated Hermes of Phase 2 at Paradise Circus Birmingham and the joint venture acquisition with a multinational real estate company of a four building c. £1.5 billion development scheme at the International Quarter Stratford
- Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners on its acquisition and development of the Lostock Sustainable Energy Plant which, once operational, will be one of the UK and Europe's largest energy-from-waste plants
- Hines on large-scale city leasing and development transactions relating to four major office towers in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane, Australia
- Charter Hall and Investa Property Group on the acquisition of four CBD office towers in Brisbane, Australia and the development of an AU $650 million office tower at 370 Queen Street, Brisbane, Australia