Nicholas is a solicitor in our corporate practice, specialising in public and private mergers and acquisitions.
Nicholas advises clients across a range of industries on corporate transactions, including public and private mergers and acquisitions, disposals, restructures, joint ventures, and general corporate advisory. Nicholas has experience advising private equity and venture capital funds, corporate clients and management teams in both domestic and cross-border transactions.
Nicholas holds a Bachelor of Laws (First Class Honours) and a Bachelor of Applied Finance from Macquarie University. He is admitted as a solicitor in the Supreme Court of New South Wales and the High Court of Australia.
Experience & expertise
- Ramsay Health Care on A$20 billion takeover approach from KKR
- Link Group on its proposed A$3.5 billion (EV) acquisition by Dye & Durham by way of scheme and subsequent block trade of 10% of its stake in PEXA and distribution of the remainder of its shareholding in PEXA valued at A$950 million
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia on its sale of a 55% interest in Colonial First State to KKR and A$3.3 billion joint venture
- Thales on its proposed A$180 million acquisition of listed cyber firm Tesserent Ltd by way of schemes
- Liverpool Partners on its acquisition of Padre Coffee