Natassja is a corporate lawyer with M&A and corporate advisory experience.
Natassja is an associate in the Corporate division. During her time at Herbert Smith Freehills she has advised a number of our key clients on some of the most high profile and strategic transactions in the market. She has experience acting on a variety of corporate transactional matters, including public and private acquisitions, divestments and general corporate governance matters for both listed and non-listed clients. Natassja has particular experience working with financial services and corporate real estate clients.
Awards and recognition
M&A Team of the Year (Large Deal - £1 bn or more), British Legal Awards – Shortlist team
History (BA), First Class – Durham University.
Experience & expertise
- Capital & Counties Properties PLC on its all-share merger with Shaftesbury PLC to create an estate valued at £5 billion covering some of London's most iconic destinations, including Covent Garden, Chinatown and Carnaby Street
- Stephens on the acquisition of its minority stake in Crux Asset Management, an equity investment manager with £1.7 billion assets under management
- Brockton Everlast on its £100 million disposal of the Newcombe House development site in Notting Hill
- Hammerson plc on its 2021 disposal of a portfolio of retail parks valued at £330 million and its 2022 disposal of the Silverburn retail park
- WTW on a variety of cross-border M&A transactions, including in Serbia, Romania and Israel, as well as the disposal of Innovisk Capital Partners, a London-based MGA