Natasha is an experienced lawyer specialising in restructuring, turnaround and insolvency and dispute resolution.
Natasha advises on a wide range of insolvency and restructuring related issues and mandates for the range of stakeholders impacted by, or dealing with, financial distress, including; insolvency practitioners, creditors, corporate clients and distressed entities.
Natasha also has experience working on commercial litigation and class action matters.
Clients and stakeholders hold Natasha in high regard for her technical knowledge and approachable manner.
Natasha holds a Bachelor of Laws (Hons) from the University of Technology, Sydney and a Master of Law (Class I) from the University of Cambridge.
Natasha is a solicitor of the Supreme Court of New South Wales and is admitted to practice in Australian federal courts.
Experience & expertise
- Bain Capital’s acquisition of Virgin Australia Airlines out of voluntary administration via deeds of company arrangement and providing on-going advice in relation to Virgin in relation to post DOCA claims and related queries
- the restructure of the Speedcast Group through a US Chapter 11 process and the subsequent liquidation process for an entity in that group
- advising the receivers and secured lenders in relation to finalisation of a long running receivership involving parcels of agricultural land
- advising a corporate client in relation to its acquisition of certain assets from a distressed construction company which, ultimately, went into administration and then liquidation
- Australia’s largest corporate insolvencies and restructurings, including acting for the liquidators of the HIH Insurance Group and Lehman Brothers Australia
- corporate defendants in shareholder and product liability related class actions
- during her time as Legal Director at ARITA – Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association, Natasha regularly liaised with Government departments to provide feedback and assistance in relation to insolvency related queries and law reform issues