Nataliia is a finance lawyer specialising in real estate transactions and development projects.
Nataliia is an associate in the London finance team specialising in real estate finance. She assists lenders and borrowers with real estate and development financing transactions in the UK and continental Europe. Clients she has acted for include Deutsche Bank, Societe Generale, Deutschepfandbriefbank, Cain Hoy, Kennedy Wilson, British Land and Brookfield.
Nataliia is fluent in Ukrainian, Russian and English.
Before qualifying as a solicitor in England and Wales, Nataliia practiced in one of the largest Ukrainian law firms, where she advised clients on corporate and finance transactions. Having retained close links with that jurisdiction, Nataliia is working on expanding firm’s presence in Ukraine.
Experience & expertise
- an investor in relation to the financing of its acquisition of a mixed-use development in London
- a real estate investment company in relation to the financing of its acquisition of an office building in Paddington, London
- a borrower in relation to the financing of its acquisition of commercial real estate in London
- a lender in relation to the €570 million financing of a pan-European logistics portfolio owned by a private equity fund. The assets were held across France, Germany, Italy, Hungary, the Netherlands, Poland and Spain
- an American multinational investment bank and financial services company on an up to USD 87 million multi-currency facility to a leading pan-European real estate company to finance acquisition of a portfolio comprising of ten properties in Poland. The properties were acquired by a mixture of share and asset sale over the period of six months, and the facility was drawn in three tranches