Natalia is a Partner in the London Competition, Regulation and Trade team.
Natalia specialises in EU and UK competition law, with particular experience in merger control filings, competition litigation and antitrust investigations and advice (anti-competitive agreements and abuses of dominance). She also advises in relation to regulatory matters and compliance programmes.
Natalia has been involved in cases before the UK competition authorities and the European Commission and has experience in a broad range of sectors including transport, oil and gas, telecoms, retailing/consumer goods, tourism and leisure, financial services and pharmaceuticals.
Natalia holds an MA in Law from Cambridge University and a Postgraduate Diploma in EU Competition Law from King's College London. She is admitted to practise in England and Wales and is qualified as a Solicitor Advocate.
Experience & expertise
- Arriva on the CMA's Phase II investigation of its acquisition of the Northern Rail franchise
- Telefónica SA on the European Commission's Phase II investigation into the proposed £10.25 billion sale of its UK mobile business (O2) to Hutchison Whampoa (owner of Three)
- Gala Coral in relation to the Competition Commission's conditional merger approval of the proposed sale of Gala Casinos to Rank Plc
- a truck manufacturer in relation to follow-on damages claims stemming from the European Commission's settlement decision in Trucks, one of the most high profile competition infringement and follow-on damages cases in Europe
- The Bazalgette Consortium (Allianz Capital Partners, Dalmore Capital, Amber Infrastructure and DIF) on competition and regulatory aspects of its successful bid for the Thames Tideway Tunnel project