Naomi is an associate in our London real estate team and advises on planning and consents.
Naomi is a planning lawyer within the London Real Estate team.
Naomi advises on commercial and residential development projects as well as nationally significant infrastructure projects, and advises on infrastructure agreements, section 106 and highways agreements, permitted development rights, and pre-application advice. Naomi has experience working on development consent orders and compulsory purchase orders, environmental statements and judicial review at all levels of the Court system.
Naomi often collaborates with corporate and finance practices on due diligence projects and frequently works with the London Real Estate department in relation to acquisitions, disposals, lettings and financings.
Experience & expertise
- advising on the negotiation of planning and infrastructure agreements such as Section 106 Agreements and highways agreements
- advising on the DCO and CPO application process and strategy
- providing due diligence support and planning advice to the Real Estate department in relation to ongoing acquisitions, sales and financing for large-scale development matters for institutional investor clients
- reviewing and advising on application documents for commercial and residential development
- advising on Judicial Review