Nabila Prata Dos Santos
Nabila focuses on acquisition, corporate and real estate finance and debt capital markets.
Nabila has experience advising borrowers and lenders in a broad range of financial transactions across an array of industries. Nabila provides clients with advice relating to:
- corporate financings including syndicated, club and bilateral loan facilities on a secured and unsecured basis
- property financings
- acquisition financings
- debt capital market transactions in the Australian domestic market, the European markets and US private placement market
Clients appreciate Nabila for her technical excellence and ability to efficiently drive a transaction, with a client recently crediting Nabila as providing “impeccable support”.
Nabila is originally from Brazil and moved to Melbourne in 2012. She graduated from Monash University with a Bachelor of Laws and is admitted to practice in the Supreme Court of Victoria and the High Court of Australia.
Experience & expertise
- Melbourne Airport, in relation to its EUR 5 billion EMTN programme and note issues and its syndicated and bilateral bank facilities
- A top 8 University in relation to its green bond issue under its unlimited AMTN programme as well as issues under its US private placement
- the lenders to the Cotton On Group
- Team Global Express, one of Australia’s largest transportation and logistics companies, in relation to its financing arrangements
- the dealers in relation to the establishment of billion dollar AMTN programmes issued by Lloyds Bank, one of the UK’s largest retail and commercial financial services providers