Minh is a litigator with broad experience in commercial litigation, public law, and criminal prosecutions. He has acted for major corporate clients in class action proceedings facing multifaceted corporate sensitivities and reputational risk. He has a background in the public sector and is able to advise on regulatory impacts and exposure relating to commercial disputes.
As a former Federal Prosecutor, he has a deep insight into law enforcement and can advise on criminal investigations.
Minh’s experience include:
- advising a multinational corporation on the defence of an Australian shareholder class action with multijurisdictional criminal and torts litigation
- acting for an ASX listed company on the defence of a shareholder class action
- advising a major public institution on foreign bribery and corruption risk
- acted for the Commonwealth in High Court proceedings involving the evaluation of economic loss and spiritual loss arising from extinguishment of native title rights
- appeared unled on behalf of the Crown in the courts of NSW and the ACT for the prosecution of white collar criminal offences