Milan is a commercial and transactional lawyer who advises on a broad range of technology, media and telecommunications (TMT) matters. He acts for clients across a variety of sectors on complex technology and outsourcing projects, as well as TMT-related corporate, regulatory and general commercial matters.
Milan has a background in technology consultancy and prior to joining the firm he worked on a number of technology and business transformation projects. He particularly enjoys seeing clients embracing and successfully deploying innovative technology.
Milan has also completed a pro bono secondment to leading civil liberties NGO where he worked on data and privacy matters.
Milan's recent experience includes advising:
- British American Tobacco on the renegotiation of its advertising and creative services arrangements with a British multinational advertising and public relations company
- the Ministry of Defence on two business-critical procurements related to the wider Defence as a Platform programme
- a confidential client on its disposal of a significant stake in a leading digital media agency
- an international bank on a review of its global outsourcing arrangements for regulatory compliance and best practice
- an investment bank on its minority investment in a UK start-up focused on the provision of financial grade blockchain technology for settlement and payment activities
Milan trained at the firm, gaining experience in a variety of practice areas. He previously worked in technology consultancy before joining the firm. He holds a first class degree in Law from King's College London.