Micky is a corporate lawyer specialising in the real estate sector. She has extensive experience in advising property companies, private equity funds, asset managers and institutional and overseas investors on a range of corporate real estate transactions including UK based and pan-European acquisitions and disposals, joint ventures, structured investments and solvent/insolvent reorganisations.
Working within the real estate team, Micky combines corporate expertise with in-depth real estate sector knowledge. Micky has advised as the lead corporate associate in some of the highest profile and most complex corporate real estate transactions in the UK market.
Micky has written a number of published articles in leading publications in the area of corporate real estate.
Micky's experience includes advising:
- Blackstone on multiple high value acquisitions and disposals including the acquisition of a number of logistics and light industrial portfolios for its core plus and Logicor platforms, the disposal of High Holborn Estate and the acquisition of the Sanctuary Building
- Brookfield on the distressed £560 million acquisition of the CityPoint Tower, London
- IDI Gazeley on the c.£140 million disposal of a pan-European portfolio of real estate assets
- Cowley Holdings (a JV between Anglesea Capital and Oaktree Capital) on their disposal of the shares in various Luxembourg and IOM companies holding a portfolio of UK properties with an aggregate GAV of c. £325 million
- Moorfield Group on the sale of a diversified UK real estate investment portfolio to Lone Star for c.£1 billion
- an Asian private equity investor in joint venture with Oxford Properties on the acquisition of the Blue Fin Building in London Southbank for a consideration exceeding £400 million
Micky practiced as a Spanish lawyer at Cuatrecasas in her junior years until she requalified as a solicitor in England and Wales.
She has a Master in Laws - Business Law (UCL).