Mercedes is experienced in providing corporate advice to entities from various industry sectors and private equity firms in national and cross-border acquisition transactions, joint ventures and other forms of business alliance. Her practice also includes advising on a wide range of corporate matters.
Mercedes' experience includes advising:
- Lyntia Networks, a portfolio company of Antin Infrastructure Partners
- on the acquisition of Towernet Infraestructuras and Codinet, a Spanish telecom operator
- in relation to the €260 million acquisition of the fibre business of Iberdrola
- Magnum Industrial Partners, on the acquisition of 100% of the shares of one of the national leaders specialized in growing, harvesting and commercializing different varieties of vegetables and fruits and its subsidiaries
- Nazca Capital, on the estimated €45 million acquisition of Diater, a Spanish biopharma company specialised in the treatment of allergies with immunotherapy, from Grupo Ferrer
Mercedes has a degree in Law and business law certificate (E-1) awarded by the Universidad Pontificia Comillas (ICADE) in Madrid. She joined the firm in 2019.